Sunday, December 4, 2011

Vintage Trunks and Trains

I have a few old suitcases--which I consider vintage, but which my dear husband can only call ugly--and I've hauled them with us through every move we've made across this country. At last! I'm justified! My charming cases played an aesthetically important supporting roll, along side Nadia's hunky trunks, when the Deskins family decided to head to the train station for their family pictures. All the details came together. Battered trunks, soft shade, the lines of the tracks, the beautiful family in their well picked apparel--it was meeting of photographic magic!





                       








To see this shoot from another lens, check out Jenny's blog at:

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful family, beautifully photographed! I'm glad I was able to meet these lovely people at Carmen's birthday. So says Grandmom.

    ReplyDelete